- PROCESSING OF ONLINE PAYMENT
Once you have made a payment on our site, you will only be able to request a refund if you contact us on or before the 28th April 2020. Charges may apply to process your refund.
- UNAUTHORISED CARD USE
When you make a donation through www.ukfreshoilretreat.org the transaction is final and you cannot question or dispute it, unless you can prove unauthorised use of your payment card. If you become aware that your payment card has been used fraudulently or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider in accordance with their reporting rules.
- CHANGE TO THESE TERMS
- OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our Terms and Conditions and other related policies. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations and other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Terms and Conditions and other related policies. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user (including a delegate or partner), this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site. We have the right to remove any content or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Terms and Conditions and other related policies.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Terms and Conditions and other related policies. If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
- THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Both parties will comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Legislation. This clause is in addition to, and does not relieve, remove or replace, a party’s obligations under the Data Protection Legislation.
For the purposes of this clause “data controller”, “data subject”, “personal data”, “data processor” and “processing” shall have the meanings ascribed to them in Data Protection Legislation.
The following types of personal data relating to users will be processed by UK Fresh Oil Retreat:
- registration information that may include first name, last name, address, e-mail address and phone number;
- custom fields specified by Square payment dashboard.
The personal data is processed by UK Fresh Oil Retreat for the following purposes:
- to manage users (including delegates and partners), and to respond to end user queries or comments;
- make payments to UK Fresh Oil Retreat for donations, registration or other transactions;
- store custom data and other fields within a cloud based dashboard for the Charity to search, manipulate and export;
- other purposes that the Charity and Online Giving may agree from time to time in writing.
UK Fresh Oil Retreat agrees that in relation to any personal data processed in connection with the performance of its obligations under this Agreement, it will observe all its obligations under the Data Protection Legislation. In particular, UK Fresh Oil Retreat will:
- process personal data only as required for administrative and logistical purposes or as varied from time to time or as required by the laws of any member of the European Union or by the laws of the European Union applicable to it to process personal data;
- ensure that all personnel who have access to and/or process the personal data are obliged to keep the personal data confidential;
- implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, access, appropriate to the harm that might result and the nature of the data to be protected, having regard to the state of technological development and the cost of implementing any measures;
- not transfer any personal data outside of the European Economic Area unless the following conditions are fulfilled:
- the data subject has enforceable rights and effective legal remedies;
- complies with its obligations under the Data Protection Legislation by providing an adequate level of protection to any personal data that is transferred, to include providing appropriate safeguards in relation to the transfer;
- promptly respond to any requests, notices or other communication from data subjects, the Information Commissioner or any other law enforcement authority;
- maintain complete and accurate records and information to demonstrate compliance with its obligations relating to data protection;
The clauses relating to data protection in this Agreement may be varied from time to time as required by law.
“Data Protection Legislation”: means (i) unless and until the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”) is no longer directly applicable in the UK, the GDPR and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK and then (ii) any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018.
- WEBSITE CONTENT
UK Fresh Oil Retreat may update the Website with new Materials from time to time. UK Fresh Oil Retreat shall ensure that the Materials do not infringe any applicable laws, regulations or third party rights.
UK Fresh Oil Retreat acknowledges that users have no control over any content placed on the Website by Visitors and does not purport to monitor the content of the Website. UK Fresh Oil Retreat reserves the right to remove content from the Website where it reasonably suspects such content is inappropriate content.
At its discretion, UK Fresh Oil Retreat may maintain the Website and the supporting content and data, for audit or other record retention purposes.
- YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us via email@example.com.
- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW